View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all
Default Re: Allen Alpha II Green

Hey Mike, thanks for the photos. Did a good job on the Green reel. To respond on the mid-current review. Our Alpha II is hard to keep in stock due to its demand. That is a justification to me and Evan that we are doing something right. Also, mid current directs most of our Alpha II sales on the website. Also, over the course of the last 5 months I have enjoyed all the stories from people in person at trade shows that use our Alpha II.

I don't mind (feedback) reviews since it does provide positive feedback. That lead us to spot the issue in the Alpha 1 about a year ago. However, reviews that move into other topics are directed in other ways and lose credibility to the product that should be reviewed in this case the Alpha II. Some might have a bad experience and like to air it all when a call could take care of the issue.

We have a simple warranty policy as well on our reelsl. Contact Evan, mail the product, we look at the product, fix it, or replace it. If its a mfg error we will pay the shipping both ways.

Lots of you have gotten to know me over the course of the last 3 years and if something is not right, I'll take care of it right away. We are a young brand name that people enjoy working with and we will keep our promise to our customers for our personal touch of customer service, quality, and new product development.

Thank you

Justin
Allen Fly Fishing

Last edited by allenflyfishing; 06-03-2012 at 09:19 PM.