View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 03:53 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redington sonic pro waders

I have had my Sonic Pro Zipper waders since they were released. I have put over 100 days fishing in them. So far, no leaks.

My only peeve about them is the breathability. Moisture can build up in them. It won't be so noticable that you will get soaked in your own sweat, but you will notice the moisture when you take the waders off.

I have compared notes with some of my friends in the industry. Its breathability is about on par with most other non-Gore Tex brand membranes.

For its cost, I think the Sonic Pro line up is a lot of value for the money. If you want a better set of waders, get yourself a premium Simms or Patagonia.

Dennis