View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 06:59 PM

ted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Redington sonic pro waders

I love my Sonic Pro's. I got the waist high's, so can't comment on the upper half layout of the waders, but the durability is fantastic. I'm over 100 hard days of bushwacking in them, and still haven't put a single hole in them. My next wader will in fact be the exact same model.

Like Mosca stated earlier, the breathability is decent, but not on par with the $500 waders out there. Then again, you're paying a mere fraction of the price for a wader that I've found to be more durable than my Simms.

As far as shoe size goes, It seems to be right on par with the other brands as far as I could tell. I wear a size 12 shoe, size 13 wading boot, and the XL's fit me perfectly, although they are a little big on the waist. The larges I had were just a bit too small in the foot for me.