View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:47 AM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Redington sonic pro waders

I only have a couple weeks on my non-zip version but like them so far. I find the feet a little big on mine and the plastic clip on the gravel cuff too tight for easy connection to the boot laces much less my custom boot-loop. If I am not mistaken, please corect me if I am wrong, these waders employ a coated fabric rather than a faux-Gore membrane. Coated material is not as breathable as the more costly membrane type but Redington uses plenty of layered reinforcment to protect lower legs, seat and knees from springing pin holes. The suspender system is average but the chest treatment is high end with a too elaborate pocket and zippered hand warmer section. The belt (included) is wide and elasticized with well placed loops on the waders. So far so good and by September I will have an opinion on their salient feature; the welded seams.