View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Cancun fly fishing guide

Hi MVFLY,

I am assuming you are going on a trip and you want to fish while you are in Cancun. Or are you planning a fishing trip?

The best fishing that I know about is south of Cancun. That is where the lodges are located. If you are staying in Cancun the hotel you stay at will have information on day fishing. I would try them first. You will do a lot better if you have everything figured out before you get there.

Most of the fishing lodges are reachable by auto from Cancun. I have not fished there but we do have a member or two who has fished there. Do a search on Bone Fishing or Cancun. That may turn up the threads. If I remember correctly somebody was offering information to anyone who was interested in fishing that area.

Frank