View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tip of the week

Auntie Em: I like your popsickle idea, much better than my old credit card idea. A strip of credit card with the velcro glued to one end. Problem with that was too much give in the plastic. I'm going to give your idea a try!

dman: Your tie rack organizer looks like a great idea, I'm going to try to fins one of those. Your tying desk is way too organized, you need to get out more! LOL!

I don't know how many years I have tied and manually threaded my bobkins. You know push the thread in on one end and then try to suck it out the other. Best investment I ever made was getting one of those threaders, boy do they make threading a bobkin easy. They come in those C&F fly boxes.

Larry