View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:05 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Patagonia Rock Grip Wading Boot-Aluminum Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
On the topic of alternative studs, these seem to be gaining popularity amongst those in the fly fishing crowd. I haven't gone this route, I'm using the same Simms studs in Ard's review.

Tip: Stop Grossly Overpaying for Wading Boot Studs | Hatch Magazine - Fly Fishing, etc.
Have a box of these .... that I actually purchased/sent to me out of the UK. Haven't had the 'opportunity' to put same in the bottom of boots, but to say they (what they were designed/used for) are MOST impressive/aggressive would be an understatement.

fae