Thread: Pimped my ride
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 01:40 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pimped my ride

I do use the break your back full size #27 battery. It is in a fancy box with clips for the motor and the sonar. The Assault is smaller than the Renegade so less room behind me.
However, I do have 36" inseam so I have the seat back a ways. There is room for my PFD then the battery. I kind of lean against the pfd which is really comfortable.

Thing is, all I have added is two glue ons front and rear for rod/anchor/camera mounts and the sonar. The motor and mount is the same on all outlaws. But I had all this empty space in front of me, so I thought an apron or shelve. Cool thing will be to lay the fish on the ruler and snap a picture with little handling, and the apron is rubber coated. Not all fish, just the questionable ones...LOL