View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 07:25 PM

flyfisher117 will become famous soon enoughflyfisher117 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to flyfisher117
Default Re: Ever dropped a fly box and lost your flies?

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one. I wish I could tie dry flys. I just don't have the material or the skill to tie drys. I have tried to tie elk hairs but I can not get any that pass my judgment, they might be fine I'm just very picky about my flys.

I'm not totally sure what needs replacing, I've never really liked dry fly fishing so it was mostly filled with flys that I was told were good. It none that I had. Caught fish on. My main drys like elk hairs and stones and hoppers staid in Place, I only lost a few of them.

I want more elk hairs and stones as well as humpys and Adams and bwo's.

Barnsley Fly Company : : Quality Flies, Fly Fishing Flies, Dry Fly, Nymphs, Worm Flies, Egg Flies, Barbless Flies, Wet Flies, Trout Flies, Salmon Flies, Mayflies, Caddiflies, Midge Flies, Fly Box : :

That pack has most of what I want and some I've heard are good, maybe I will take one for the team and order one the. Do a write up on here with my houghts on the quality.

Sorry for the bad typing and grammar I'm lazy on the iPhone.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

The thing I don't like about buying flys by the dozen is I get 12 of one size if I could buy say 4 of 14 4 of 16 and 4 of 18 I'd be haPpy but 4 of one size would limit me on some of my big floater flys that I like to fish droPpers under.