View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 03:15 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Maintain your Fly Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookfieldangler View Post
Never heard this before, but it makes sense. The night before I snapped my TFO I had cleaned the cork
YOU CLEANED THE CORK???????????

Bad person! Bad person. Ju-Ju .... CARMA is everything on the river.

I'm down here in southern Oregon and I can spot a Newbie out of Kalifornia in 30 seconds flat ... most look like "Orvis Boys." Actually had one of our 'old timers' walk up to me and point at my new Korker Chomes ..... 'So the old boots finally wore out?' Think 'shabby-sheek' (is that a word?) and no one even gives you a second glance.

Well in my case some do as I use 2-handers 95% of the time. With three/four on a rod holder on top of the Jeep I look like a WW2 German Army communications car driving up.