Thread: Im back...
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 09:35 PM

Troutwhisperer will become famous soon enoughTroutwhisperer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Im back...

I was leaning forwards the college, my parents just have given me the option of guiding for a year and than entering college if it didn't pan out.

Fredaevans: I am planning on going to missoula. I have fished a lot of the Missouri this past year. I like fishing it in the winter though. Less people and more fish for me. I go to creeks and lesser known rivers in the summer. There probably wont be any drinking in college for me. my family has a history of an alcohol allergy. Its the preservatives in beer mostly, best to not tempt fate.

Hardy: I now see that message. Probably just never saw it in my email.
as for docs and generally smart people I think I could keep up with them. I'm on the schools smart people answering questions contest thing. (Said in my best redneck voice)

Wt bash: I'm thinking wildlife biology, second semester in aquatics. A lot of fishing to be done while I'm there. Hopefully some forum members can show me around. Right now I work in a hardware store, I know the money that comes in those blue collar jobs. Ill probably just end up owning and working our farm and ranch.

Actually if any of the members want to hit the Missouri some time and need a boat and a fishing partner. they should hit me up. I usually fish by myself and now have a shiny new (to me) ro deville.

"I have a river runs through it on blue ray, so yeah, I guess you could say I know a thing or two about fly fishing."

http://mtwhitefish.blogspot.com