View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:59 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Saltwater Fish Photos....Post Here!

As a saltwater fly fisher for part of the year and one who misses the salt for the rest of the year, I'd love to see a thread where people post their saltwater catches... while we could put them in "Fish other than trout" and "warmwater fish" I think we could use a dedicated saltwater thread!

So if that is amenable to the mods, Here's a small snook caught off the beach and an upper-end-of-the-slot nighttime red which inhaled a clouser to kick off the thread:

Click the image to open in full size.
The coolest part about this redfish was the photoshop-esque shape of the tail-spot:
Click the image to open in full size.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...