Thread: Cortland BOSS
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:43 AM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cortland BOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by utah daveii View Post
When Cortland first brought out the lazerline they did zero product testing with it. It had some major issues with it...
I would be curious to be informed as to what the issues were? As far as testing goes; I was invited to take a bag full of coded lines to the Exumas allong with a group of 7 other anglers. I was given comment sheets for each person to fill out after fishing these lines for a week. This line became the Lazer Tropic Plus which was a serious contender along with the existing SA Mastery Bonefish Taper. There are more specialized lines in this catagory now and I have not tried a brand new version of this Cortland line but the original was a fine and durable product that was a spot on match for certain rods. I am confident that I was not unique in this process wich certainly qualifies as "testing".