Thread: Cortland BOSS
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:07 AM

utah daveii will become famous soon enoughutah daveii will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cortland BOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetandsalt View Post
I would be curious to be informed as to what the issues were? As far as testing goes; I was invited to take a bag full of coded lines to the Exumas allong with a group of 7 other anglers. I was given comment sheets for each person to fill out after fishing these lines for a week. This line became the Lazer Tropic Plus which was a serious contender along with the existing SA Mastery Bonefish Taper. There are more specialized lines in this catagory now and I have not tried a brand new version of this Cortland line but the original was a fine and durable product that was a spot on match for certain rods. I am confident that I was not unique in this process wich certainly qualifies as "testing".
I will find out today. I have been told serveral times by two different people and I think I know. I just want to verify with my friends in the business so I do not say anything wrong.

That being said i think the sitting on their rear ends and not doing marketing holds a lot of water too.