Thread: Fly Swaps
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 04:10 PM

popperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly
Default Re: Fly Swaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by famill00 View Post
Mark,

I too want to take a minute and say thanks for all the hard work that you do. Please know that those of us who have voiced our opinion about swaps being late understand that the reason the swaps have gone so overdue has absolutely nothing to do with you at all. Those of us who send our flies in on time or ahead of time just want everyone to play by the rules. We all understand that things come up, so if someone is going to be late they should at least have the decency to post on the thread that they are going to be late. What is frustrating is that people don't send their flies in AND say nothing on the boards. Again, thank you so much for all you do for us, and if you are looking for someone to share the burden of running swaps with, I am your guy!

-Forrest
Forrest....Thumbs up,

Mark,

Thank you for coordinating all the swaps and you have done an excellent job....I had fun.

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !