Thread: Vices
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:17 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vices

Welcome to the forum. Stimmy was spot on IMHO. If you are tying for trout, I'm not sure that would be the best offering from Renzetti. I'd opt for the Traveler or others in the Presentation series. I'm curious though, why they guided you towards that one when you tie for trout. If it were me, I'd ask that question when you go back to the shop.

I will just add that any new vice that you get takes a bit of time to get used to. When I first got my Peak after upgrading from the cheapie that came in a fly tying kit it was an adjustment. I also picked up a Regal Traveler to take with me when I travel and tying on that one is an adjustment since I'm used to my Peak.