View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:33 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Distance Casting

Jackster,

I was amazed at two of the casting sections. The first is the three hoops that you had to get the fly line loop through, and you were graded on how many of the hoops you got your line through. Talk about tight loops!

And I think they also had you cast around a wall into a hoop target on the water. So from the casting position, it was a blind cast. It amazed me when Steve Rajeff got his "fly" into the ring behind the wall. He walked to the side to see where the ring was then walked back to the casting line and hooked that fly in there.

It takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there for all the world to see. Congrats.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy