View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:43 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just what we need ... a 72 year record for water flow on the Rogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khende View Post
I just canceled a trip to Colorado because of low stream flows and the fires. I booked a five day stay at an RV park in Shady Cove starting July 10. Will the Rouge be fishable?, and if not are there any other creeks and smaller stream that would be fishable? I do not mind driving a few miles. I was not able to fish the upper Sacramento last year because of high flow, my luck is unbelivable.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Just saw the date of your post, I am breathing much easier now.
Answer is 'yes,' but you'll want to be in/on the top 1 mile of the river below the dam/hatchery. Float/Guide more water.

Fish numbers this year (in the Hatchery) are well over the top of anything expected. Just wish they'd cut down the water flow out of the damn-dam.

Presently for every 1 gallon of water coming in, the Corp of En's are dumping two. 800-472 2434 for current info.

fae