View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 04:42 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Terrestrial #2 Swap, Spring 2012

I got my flies today and I am very pleased. It is great to have flies tied by someone just for me.

Thanks to Mark for hosting. It's a lot of work, and I don't take it for granted.

To anyone who would want to join a swap, do so. It is like Christmas at my home. I opened the box and showed them to my wife.

And to Mark, who sent me back $2.00 because he combined swap 1 and 2 in the same postal package, you are most honest and I wasn't expecting the extra $2 back.

Thanks again.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy