View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:17 AM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Not to nit-pick....

Well maybe just ALITTLE bit....I have noticed from the several past swaps that the flies recieved we all new ties. In one of the recent swaps I recieved a fly in it that was very clearly heavily used. I will not say who or what it is, if the mods think this is something that should stay to PM's, then lets take it there. However, I had a new one to compair it to, the ribbing was gone, the shellback was half popped out from under the thread wraps and most clearly there was a short piece of tippet material with a knot on the eye still attached. Im not upset or angry with it, it is what it is. Just saying that if you're going to throw in a used one, atleast make sure the tippet is cut off and its in decent shape. Thanks for the all the flies guys!

Storm Drain Bonefisher