View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Tying Books.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamster321 View Post
Like you I also have learned how to tie flies on youtube. That is a great source to learn from! These are the two people that I have learned the most from when I started tying....

First one is FlyFishingVideo and second is David McPhail....!

FlyFishingVideo goes to alot of fly tying shows and videos people from all over with all different kinds of techniques! Great Guy!

FlyFishVideo - YouTube

David McPhail is from United Kingdom and he makes all of his videos and is very knowlegable!! I love his videos....they are very easy to follow!!

Fly Tying with Davie McPhail - YouTube
I really like the stuff that Davie McPhail puts out on YouTube!

Another book on fly tying that I really like is Charlie Craven's Basic Fly Tying.
Amazon.com: Charlie Craven's Basic Fly Tying: Modern Techniques for Flies That Catch Fish (9780979346026): Charlie Craven: Books Amazon.com: Charlie Craven's Basic Fly Tying: Modern Techniques for Flies That Catch Fish (9780979346026): Charlie Craven: Books