View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Hello to all and Peacock Bass Poppers.

Hi Renato,

Welcome to the forum. Those are very fine poppers that you and your wife are making. Not only do they look good but you have used some good techniques to make them attract fish.

I imagine you have access to some special feathers and fur from Brazil. If you are casting a 10wt fly rod you must be doing all right with your fishing. There is Salmon fishing in Chile that you might consider. Argentina also has some great trout fishing.

I hope you keep posting your flies and how about some photos of the fish you catch in Brazil. I think we all would like to hear about fishing in your country.

Frank