View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:59 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Good Wade Fishing on Deschutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by injun View Post
Yes I am a tribal member Thank You, just some Native humor, and yes we do have some exceptional waters to fish for rainbow,and redside trout as well as summer and winter steelhead. I am happy to hear you agree and that you enjoyed our little peace of heaven.
Was my first trip to the Deschutes and our Guide, the only member of the Tribe at that time to Guide (think that's right) was an exceptional Fellow. The second in the boat, or rather the first as I was the 'out of towner,' was your Tribe Treasurer. Think that's an appropriate way of saying same.

'Ex-USDA mortgage lender here in the Rogue Valley. A total delight to know, business wise or no. DB put in the middle of nowhere, out several hours in even a more remote place on the bank down stream.

Enjoyed the whole thing emencily (sp?); and water that 'Non-Tribal' will ever see or get to fish? Far easier to fish (if you're a stumble-bum like me) that 'the other side!'

I wish you the very best and what section do you usually fish? Ask as BLM has an excellent river map for a location guide.

Fred

Side Bar: You may also want to register/post/be a Sponsor on the SpeyPages web board. Very high client possibilities?
fae

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by injun View Post
My name is Casey and I am the owner/op of Tiluiite Injun Guides located here in Warm springs , I guide the 23 miles of the Lower Deschutes bordering the warm springs Reservation , accessible via vehicle or drifting . I own property on the bank of the deschutes as well. It is located across from Mecca , plenty of room for RV or camping. Camp out for a couple of days in teepees or tents and we can access a lot of prime holding water from there.If you are interested feel free to call me at 541-325-2147 or email me at kcrgreen@netzero.net
Wanted to 'kick this back up to the top.'

fae