View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 02:53 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some more thread work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
Has the TA bouy given up any monster yet? Every tournament every year somebody comes in with a full on giant pulled from there while I wasted the fuel to run down to the rocks/reef. What's happening offshore? You build any standup rods? Thats what I miss the most, a two day trip to the Hudson, stopping on the pots to catch up some mahi. Now that would be the killroy on a 8wt! Hahah sorry to blast you with questions there I guess I should read the Hook Line&Sinker in the Press online!
The guys who catch fish don't post. If they do the facts are usually a little skewed.... I haven't been near the TA all season. The reef is only a few miles from the Shark River inlet. Haven't had any reason to go anywhere else yet. The gloryhole has been producing good tuna action. A customer of mine went 14 for 17 on 50-60lb class fish this past Sat. They should be getting closer and the Albies should be here soon