Thread: Pimped my ride
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 03:51 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pimped my ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim ciara View Post
Joni! Nice rig! I really like it!

This would not work for me, though... my Sheltie always fishes with me, so when on a lake or pond, have to use my canoe. This canoe weighs 66-pounds, and is a PIA for me to deal with by myself. With someone else along, it's not bad at all, but would really like something I could easily deal with myself that is dog-friendly...

Pike fishing with Bonnie...

Click the image to open in full size.

(Gratuitous pic of the lake... Lovely!)

I would love an 'inflatable' option, but so far, everything I've looked at is not "dog friendly." Float tubes are something I've been interested in, but no way my Sheltie is going to sit in my lap the entire time! ha! And I've thought about inflatable canoes, but somehow those just don't appeal to me.

Any suggestions to something very lightweight and extremely portable (as in 'hike-in' locations)?

Thanks, in advance, for any thoughts.

I get the needing the room for your buddy.