Thread: Pimped my ride
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 05:26 PM

kim ciara is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pimped my ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
Hey Kim you might want to check out the Old Town Guide 119. Its a solo rig but I'm sure your pup will ride comfortably and its only 43lbs. Not a feather weight but not too bad either. I believe it'll carry up to around 500lbs.
Hi wt bash!

I do have a nice little solo canoe that has a canvas hull. Weighs literally nothing! It does fit into my truck-camper, but jeez... I have to sleep in there, huh? I'm tired of 'dirty' things in there!

When I go fishing, things have to fit either inside my truck-camper, or I have to take a little flat-bed trailer. I'm trying to phase-out the trailer... I camp and travel light, anyway, and am trying to just be able to do it with the truck camper. Something inflatable that packs down to next-to-nothing would be ideal for me. And have looked for several years at different things (float tubes and such) only to find too many reasons why that wouldn't work for me.

One day I'll find that solution, eh?

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
I get the needing the room for your buddy.

Click the image to open in full size.
Joni! Is that a daschund? (did I spell that right? *smile*)

Do you have a better pic? It's hard to imagine where this spot is on your floater...

Cute doggie, by the way!