View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 04:34 PM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future
Default Re: walleye fly fishing.

Dan will be able to give you alot of good info on fly fishing for walleye.I can give you a little Pa info. I fish the Susquehanna and Delaware rivers as well as Lake Wallenpaupak . I've found that the same shoreline spots that I consistently catch SMs during the day are the best spots at dusk and nighttime for Walleye. Clousers and crayfish patterns are my go to flies but occasionally during evening mayfly hatches I get them on drys. Sometimes during the summer the Walleyes hit within a few feet of shore in the rivers.
Hope this helps and like I said I'm sure Dan can fill in any other info you need.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser