View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 09:35 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to take all of my fly material on the go?

If you're trying to do this on the cheap, why not get one clear plastic tub large enough to hold all the materials and to allow for some expansion room. Then get yourself a box of large clear plastic freezer bags and put like materials in a bag. Better yet, maybe your mom will float you a few of them for nothing

I have one clear box that holds all of my dubbing that has a handle on top and checked the name of it. Then did a little digging on Amazon and found this:

Snapware Snap 'N Stack 6-Inch by 9-Inch Storage Container: Amazon.com: Kitchen & Dining Snapware Snap 'N Stack 6-Inch by 9-Inch Storage Container: Amazon.com: Kitchen & Dining

Not sure if size wise that's large enough?

Then there was this:

Amazon.com: Snapware Snap 'N Stack Portable Organizer, 14.1"x10.5"x3.7" Rectangle (Pack of 2): Kitchen & Dining Amazon.com: Snapware Snap 'N Stack Portable Organizer, 14.1"x10.5"x3.7" Rectangle (Pack of 2): Kitchen & Dining