View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:22 AM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default Re: buggy chenille bugger

wow those look great! I only have orange estaz tho cause I was making some estaz eggs for steelhead. I need to get some of that pearl! I have some pearl flash chenille that gives that sparkle effect but isn't buggy at all so thanks for the tip! I see you add eyes to um. do you use any weight to get it down or just use a sinking line? I use wf line and have to always weight my flies so its either lead wrap, cone or beadhead or bead chain or dumbell eyes. I love streamer patterns. I just got some imitation ep fiber called congo hair and made some ep style minnow with it but added a conehead and it didn't really look natural like they all make um but they are using sinking line in the ocean. maybe I need to add lead underwraps to those cause i need to get down like 4 feet or so? oh well for now I been making clouser out of that material in the mean time and actually just posted a few in this same section. I do have white ostrich too! thanks for the ideas!

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.