View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Cheap Materials

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
As posted hackle ain't cheap.
Thanks to some un-named hair dresser, hackle got to be unreasonably expensive. I understand the aforementioned hair hacker is now in witness protection following a string of obscene yells and hand gestures. As in all artificial financial bubbles, tech, housing....hackles, it will pop. There will be a pile of hairdressers setting on saddles they paid $400 for they will be lucky to get $20 out of. If you are one of the people who had enough to ride out the bubble will be the recipiants of a hackle buyers market. I would think it's not that far off. By the way, there are dealers who stabbed us in the back, like Whiting, who when it does become reasonable again I will likely boycott. I know a fly shop owner who said he will "Never buy from Whiting again". I predict it will not be that far in the future. Especially if every one of us point out to every women we see with hackle in their hair, that it came from the Butt of a chicken. Then point and laugh. Strategy.