View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:15 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cortland Line Company Bought by Group of Private Investors

I don't get the fan base that the Peach has. I had some in the 90's, didn't last a season until it started cracking. It was replaced for free which was cool. I used it until I got some Wulff TT. I thought that was a much better line then the Cortland. Late 90's I got my LT and tried a SA line on. Since then it's been SA and Rio for floating lines, and the only Cortland line I have is the intermediate sink Clear Camo. ( which might be replaced by AirFlo Glass). I did buy some Sylk for my cane and 'glass and I thought that was the biggest waste of money ever. But I understand it has gotten better.
Now, 90% of my floating lines for graphite, 'glass and bamboo is Sharkskin. From 3wt up to 8. It works most excellent for my rods and style.
I hope Cortland can get back in the game. It's a great company. If they come up with a good line, I'd love to give it a go.