View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jumping Grayling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afman87 View Post
Hardyreel you are the MAN! I caught fist fulls great sized grayling today. Used a #6 Black Woolly Bugger with some green tinsel running through it. Honestly I kind of thought you were full of it when the first fish I hooked was about 5in... but then I stopped setting the hook on strikes I could see and waited to feel them. Smallest fish I caught after that was 12in even a couple 16" and an 18". Even let my 3year old reel a few in! Her first!
Click the image to open in full size.
Wow, what a great photo, definitely one you will want to keep! Congrats on landing some really nice sized Grayling! I still like fishing for them on top, expecially in clear water where you can see them ripping up to the surface to intercept your fly.

Larry