View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 05:09 AM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next month,RE:Lewis and Harks Montana Exp of 2012

hey Dan. I've been out of the country for a bit ... if you haven't already gone and bought new boots I'd say don't worry about it. At the river levels you'll be fishing it won't be that much of an issue. Rock Ck can be slippery but the river you'll be wading is low and you won't probably need to get any deeper than your knees (if that) to get to any hole you want. Basically, you won't be fighting strong currents anywhere.

Have you considered studs for you boots? I think it was Ard that wrote a great review of a couple different options for installing into your rubber bottom boots.

I am strongly considering non-felt when my current boots finally bite it, they are getting close.

You'll be here in a 4 weeks, right?