Thread: Australia
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 11:06 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Hey liphooked, where do you go when you come to the US? Anywhere near Minnesota?
Dan.
The Closest I've came to Minesota is either Montana or Wyoming.
I had planned to again visit the past two years,especially to again Fish Alaska,Yellowstone & the associated states & Colorado,visit friends in Arizona & Nevada,however because of illnesses,the loss of one of our closest mates,a 60th Party,another coming Engagement Party,a nephews weddind plus I've been giving another mate,the business partner of our other lost mate help to sort out some Cattle 900 -1000 miles away.
As well as fishing our local Lake,The Snowy Mountains I've really done some miles,I've just returned home & am about to travel 400 miles to The Engagement Party as they have given me the job as Barman.
At this stage if everything goes to plan I'm hoping to return to the US in 2013
Brian