Thread: Del Canty
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 09:32 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Del Canty

Back in the 70s and 80s there was no one that I liked to read about more than Del Canty. His float tube forays into the big lakes like Flaming Gorge and his huge fish on the fly. Pictures of him tying these massive flys at the dashboard of his car and stories of his all night fishing adventures always got me going. Anyone know if he's still around and if so does he still fish? I see that he has a floattube with his name on it and I googled a family picture. If you know anything or have a story I'd like to hear it. The man was definitely a legend!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser