View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 06:08 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A Close-Up Look at Didymo's Effects

Larry,People don't realise the effect it can have,even though Banning Felt Soles will definately help which lots of people are against,other Fishing Gear,equiptment can & do carry it as well.
The best remedy is to periodically check & clean all gear as I know when I've returned back to Australia I've had to fill out a Quarantine Declaration,also I've been asked where & how long ago I Fished,if I cleaned my gear,I've been lucky to date I've had good Quarantine Officers.
Friends coming home from New Zealand have had their gear checked & they were told if it contained any foreign matter the gear would be seized & it would either be confiscated or they would be charged a cleaning fee.
So it's really up to us to check our gear as we all know is impossible at times to prevent gear becoming soiled as we all enjoy Wade Fishing.
Brian.