View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 10:35 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need Some Help- Cutthroat

NO, an action on a spinning/casting rod is geared more to the size of the lure/line you fish with, ultra lite small lures and line, light a little bigger, med. bigger, you get the ideal. The action on a fly rod has more to do with the casting stroke how fast or slow you cast kinda thing.
Hey cool deal on your internship man, enjoy it and do all that kind of stuff you can. WheN I went to school for Wildlife Bio. I done some work on Neo-tropical migrants, shore birds, Herp studies, and deer stuff, even done a cave invert. study. A friend went to Idaho I think it was and done a butterfly study while camping in the mountians for like 6 weeks, never know what ya can get into lol
Bear