View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:45 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good books or DVD Steelhead Great Lakes tribs

I don't have much to add on SRNY, I don't fish it but that's why I recommended mention of where you were intending on going. I know there are some forums out there specific to the Salmon River...just do some research on google. Seems from my limited reading about SR that it is an entirely different animal. I'd recommend the forums as a landing point.

I *think* both books you referenced are more general to GL tribs and not to SR. The first book I know will have a greater focus on Lake Erie more so than anything. The author is from Erie and due to his allegiance to a certain private fishing club I won't bother to look at the book, let alone buy it. Just my opinion, that's not to say I'm right.