View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: The Photography Chat Thread;

A couple months back I bought a used canon PowerShot SD1200 for 50 dollars. I had to spring another 7 bucks for a new software disc to give me full access to the cameras workings but boy am I impressed. I've never had an actual mini point & shoot camera and this one is filling in the blanks that occur when carrying a DSLR with a power pack attached is not very practical.

Here are a couple over the shoulder pictures taken at the cabin on Tuesday. We had to make the tow rope from 3 different scraps of nylon and the tow handle is a piece of fire wood I notched with the chainsaw so the rope wouldn't slide off the ends but.......

Bush water skiing on Hewitt Lake AK.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

No editing on the photos, just out of the camera.............. Nancy did all the skiing and she had a ball at it.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;