View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 07:49 AM

comeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hook Quality, bad batch or bad brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo View Post
Joni has been tying with Allen hooks lately. Which means she ties double- for me and her. Less expensive, and haven't had any problems so far. For what they cost, you might want to think about giving them a shot sooner or later.

i was literally just looking at their website. When I burn through the 500 Dai-Riki hooks on my desk I will definitely give it a shot.

500 wont take long as I am learning so tying tons. Next weekend me and 2 guys are taking our annual pilgrimage to Wyoming for a long day of fishing (3hr drive). Ive tied and am tying us up each 1/2 dozen of the usual suspects for this spot. PT,Cadds Pupa, RS2, Zebra midge,Prince Nymph , Copper Johns all in various sizes. So they will each get a few dozen.