View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 07:49 AM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hook Quality, bad batch or bad brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo View Post
Joni has been tying with Allen hooks lately. Which means she ties double- for me and her. Less expensive, and haven't had any problems so far. For what they cost, you might want to think about giving them a shot sooner or later.

i was literally just looking at their website. When I burn through the 500 Dai-Riki hooks on my desk I will definitely give it a shot.

500 wont take long as I am learning so tying tons. Next weekend me and 2 guys are taking our annual pilgrimage to Wyoming for a long day of fishing (3hr drive). Ive tied and am tying us up each 1/2 dozen of the usual suspects for this spot. PT,Cadds Pupa, RS2, Zebra midge,Prince Nymph , Copper Johns all in various sizes. So they will each get a few dozen.

"Snap it" Hank Patterson