Thread: Leader building
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 09:13 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leader building

I soooo hear you!

" Brought back memories of the last encounter I had with yellow jackets in Maryland when I was fly fishing one beautiful October afternoon...then got stung and ended up taking an ambulance ride. First time I ever had more than swelling at the site of a sting and ended up having a case of anaphylactic shock. FYI, Epinephrine is synthetic adrenalin that they use to fight the symptoms so you don't die from not being able to breath...laying on a hospital bed having trouble breathing, worrying about suffocating, and getting a dose adrenalin shot straight into the blood system can also induce a serious case of anxiety!"

I'm so sensitive to these stings I can't leave the house without an Eppie pen in my pocket. The worse of it is this has been a hell of a bad year for the Buggers here in Southern Oregon.

Exterior of the house/wood fence gets a through eye-balling twice a week ... can of RAID in hand.
Fred