View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 05:29 PM

gjcordray is a jewel in the roughgjcordray is a jewel in the roughgjcordray is a jewel in the roughgjcordray is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Need some Bighorn in July Advice.

I believe that Bighorn Angler is under new management since about June I believe. We stayed there in the fisherman's quarters just over a year ago and it was a dump. Almost nothing worked and they were extremely dirty. No hot water, no heat in March, the doors could be opened even if locked. So, unless something has changed with new owners, I would not stay in those again.

But, I cannot comment on their other accommodations, so it depends on what you get in the package. The drift boats were Hyde high sides. They didn't leak or anything. They put them right on the water and the shuttle was prompt and safe.

The Bighorn Trout Shop has really nice accommodations, but a bit more pricey. Feels more like a lodge. When my wife and I go we stay there.

Take a look at the Cottonwood Camp at Three Mile. This place is one of my favorite fishing camps to go with the guys. Really inexpensive rooms of all types. They also rent drift boats.

Cottonwood Camp on the Bighorn River