View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Making The Best of The Time That's Left....

I could use someone to do the fishing out there

There are fish there but I don't spend much time after them. it seems that I'll never get the place finished especially if I fish when I should be busy. In the spring I will build another set of stairs on the other end of the front porch and replace the rear entry stair as well. over the winter I hope to finally finish the ceilings and the end gable walls on the second floor. Those 2 things would be a great accomplishment. Talk is easy but when the days are short and you must run a generator to power the work lights everything becomes a huge task. Add to this the deep snow and extreme temperatures work goes slowly.

Hey Fysh,

The pike flies that Diver Dan sent work real well but time is short right now and I'll write about what happened on the blog pages soon. That is: I'll write about fishing with you and Pam as well as the story about the pike fishing.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Here are 2 more images taken near the confluance of the Upper Yetna and the Skwentna rivers. One looks back up the Yetna and the other toward the Skwentna.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;