View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Making The Best of The Time That's Left....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
They sell that in 12 pack boxes that stack perfectly into the cargo hold of the boat Bill Although the cabin looks cool it is rustic to the nines. Sometimes beer makes an easy lunch because of the lack of a kitchen........

I'll be adding more pictures to this thread as I get the winter wood skid up here at home. I spent the first day home mowing the lawn and skidding logs. I'm handy with a Bull Dozer and other equipment and had no rest until I put a large lawn on this property. Now I must maintain it

The wood is all down but I have not logged all of them and skidded them up from the forrest yet...............more work

I am going river scouting tomorrow
Ard: With all the work you're doing, you are due for some time off and getting out on the water!
I've said it before, but it is worth saying again, that cabin off yours sure looks like you have put a ton of work into it and it really shows, very nice indeed!