View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: The Tent Thread;

Cool,

Here is the tent I use for serious weather shown at a distance; a North Face Expedition 25, 3 person. It is harder to pitch but will remain standing in wind gusts up to 80 mph.......

Click the image to open in full size.

This is a better look, taken 2 seasons ago when I spent a week camped on the same river in early June.

Click the image to open in full size.

When you use it out on open ground where wind will be an issue, all those little guy loops have their own cords and stakes for securing the tent. It is a solid shelter, I have had this one only 10 years. Something I have noticed about this North Face product is that the stakes are very good. They are cut from aluminum angle stock and are tough!

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;