View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: The Tent Thread;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vans View Post
I havent slept in a tent since i bought my first rv, 9 years ago. Now, 4 rvs later it is very easy to get used to having a nice comfy bed and your own clean bathroom.
I've thought about that but I like to think that the tents keep me young Honestly though, many of the places I have spent nights or even weeks, a tent is the only way to have some shelter.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Greg,

Severe weather is what lead up to the purchase of the North Face for me. I love a tall tent but sometimes the short height is what keeps it together. You ought to post a couple pictures (please ) to show the construction if you have some. I like seeing other tents than what I own.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;