View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 08:41 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Are high end fly lines worth the expense?

Another interesting Thread,I've also used most of the Lines,with the exception of three mentioned,plus others not mentioned.
With Reels & especially one Brand of Gear which is Good Stuff,as mentioned some is way overpriced,after all why should The average guy who uses these products have to pay for all The Promotion Freebies etc,because if we The Buyers don't like a product it doesn't sell regardless of whose tested it,also huge mark ups greatly increase all item prices.
Like many others I have Many Many loaded Reels with Lines of all sizes etc, plus many new unused Lines,some of which I have bought at the right price,even though I will never wear them all out.
I constantly check eBay & constantly see Lines from $15 to $100+,however I haven't bought a Line for 6-9 Months & by my Standards,am I overdue???
Perhaps??? as I always Shop around for The Best Buy.

Brian.