View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 08:52 AM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Tent Thread;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
[/COLOR]Geoff ( fixed for ya :P ),

Severe weather is what lead up to the purchase of the North Face for me. I love a tall tent but sometimes the short height is what keeps it together. You ought to post a couple pictures (please ) to show the construction if you have some. I like seeing other tents than what I own.
I will set them up in the backyard if you dont mind urban pictures, haha. I dont think I have any pictures of them set at camp.

I also must commend Colemen on their OUTSTANDING customer service. When my now backup tent was my primary, the elastic that holds the poles together broke. Its not big deal, until you do what I did and forget to pick up all the sectiosn and leave one at some campground. With making due my scarificing a rainfly section ( which BTW - sever weather happened that night and even one side deformed it still stayed up and didnt leak a drop, other tents in the group not so lucky ) to hold the main dome up. I email Colemen and asked if I could find replacement poles somewhere for them. They gave me a list of parts and I told them which ones I needed, which they then responded by saying this isnt normally covered under any warenty, but since I was kind enough to ask about it, they would send a complete new set of poles out to me at no cost. Instant way to make a lifetime customer now.

Storm Drain Bonefisher