View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:18 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Coward Strikes

My Cascapedia 8-10 "Made in England" fly reel has been stolen. Was displayed behind my desk on the bookshelf. It never occurred to me that a gutless coward would have the intelligence to know what was sitting there. Being able to look up during a particularly hard day and be inspired to work a little longer to retire a little sooner always put a smile on my face.

Anyone afraid to work for what they desire but willing to harm another to fulfill, is a coward.

Dave