View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Dorian

The actual fishing dates are Thurs and Friday, April 2 and 3. I have a room for you, Davo and myself to share starting Wed evening April 1. The room will either have two doubles or two queen beds and they will provide a roll away cot. I plan on sleeping in the roll away and will bring a sleeping bag just in case. Davo and I are planning on getting there the evening of Wed. April 1 so we will be ready to fish on Thurs morning. I think that is Fysh's plan also. We have plenty of room in the three boats, so don't plan on bringing the **** unless something unforeseen happens. Fysh has his boat full with his wife and a friend. Then in the other two boats we have you, Davo, myself and possibly MTSkiBum and anyone else that wants to join us.

Has MTSkiBum contacted you? The last time I talked to him his truck bit the dust and he was looking for another used truck but thought he could still make it down to your place and the two of you could drive down in your rig.

Fysh is planning on going down to the Green sometime this month to check things out and will give us a report when he gets back.

I have a favor to ask, I will send you a PM.

Larry